Fallen Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fallen Legends

The forum for the RPG game 'Fallen Legends'.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Full Metal Alchemist

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sniperwhere

Sniperwhere

Full Metal Alchemist Empty
PostSubject: Full Metal Alchemist   Full Metal Alchemist Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:35 pm

Recently got hooked on this. The show is great. I like the action, the humor, and the science behind it.

If you really think about it, the science behind the alchemy is quite an accurate portrayal. It fits along the lines of chemistry perfectly. Especially the law of equivalent exchange.
Back to top Go down
josh

josh

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchemist   Full Metal Alchemist Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:49 pm

Hehe one of my favorite animes of all time. It's quite different than a lot of other action animes. I especially like how it's not about the msin characters getting more powerful.(unlike some other animes) But about them growing up. It's been called one of the saddest animes out there. And i do have to agree. It can be a bit of a downer at times.
Back to top Go down
Sniperwhere

Sniperwhere

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchemist   Full Metal Alchemist Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:52 pm

I actually had a friend complain about how they don't get stronger. But I like it that way because it's more a sense of reality.

And yeah, it does get pretty sad at times. Sometimes even hard to watch at times.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Metal Alchemist   Full Metal Alchemist Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Full Metal Alchemist
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fallen Legends :: General :: Anime-
Jump to: