Fallen Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fallen Legends

The forum for the RPG game 'Fallen Legends'.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Magic: The Gathering

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sniperwhere

Sniperwhere

Magic: The Gathering Empty
PostSubject: Magic: The Gathering   Magic: The Gathering Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:44 pm

The card game that started the whole Card battle trend. I still play this and my school has recently been trying to bring it back.

I've got a new deck that i now absolutely love. it's a multicolor spirit/shrine deck. The point of shrines, is the more you have the better each shrine gets. So with only 2 shrines, i can gain 4 life and 2 1/1 spirit tokens at the beginning of each of my upkeeps.

I also have a card that once i have more than 30 life, the card flips and turns into an enchantment the makes all creatures on my field immune to damage. Razz

Anyone else play it? if not, learn so talk about it with more people.(And even help others learn)
Back to top Go down
josh

josh

PostSubject: Re: Magic: The Gathering   Magic: The Gathering Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:52 pm

I used to play it with my dad a lot. He started back when it was new so he's got some pretty old cards.
Back to top Go down
Sniperwhere

Sniperwhere

PostSubject: Re: Magic: The Gathering   Magic: The Gathering Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 10:01 pm

I have a few early cards. I think those are the best because the gameplay was so simple back then. I'm not complaining about having new complicated sets like Conflux and Alara Reborn(latest release as of April 31, 2009) but the old sets were the most fun to use.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magic: The Gathering   Magic: The Gathering Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magic: The Gathering
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fallen Legends :: General :: Off Topic-
Jump to: