Fallen Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fallen Legends

The forum for the RPG game 'Fallen Legends'.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fingdom of Loathing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sniperwhere

Sniperwhere

Fingdom of Loathing Empty
PostSubject: Fingdom of Loathing   Fingdom of Loathing Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 12:55 am

http://www.kingdomofloathing.com/

The Kingdom of Loathing (or KoL, as it has come to be known by its player base) is a free, comical RPG, brought to you by the folks at Asymmetric Publications.

KoL is currently in open beta -- it's open to the public to play, but it's not quite finished. More features and things to do are being added on a nearly daily basis. Despite its unfinished state, it has already attracted a thriving community of interesting, intelligent, and helpful players.

KoL is, and always will be, free to play, but donations are appreciated and rewarded.

KoL is played from the comfort of your browser, and is adorned with a staggering array of stunning hand-drawn images. It is turn-based, which means you get a certain number of turns (Adventures) each day. What can you do with these turns? I'm glad you asked.

An Adventurer is You!
Choose from one of six intoxicating character classes, including:

Seal Clubber
Seal Clubbers hail from the frigid Northlands, because one character class always hails from the frigid Northlands. They rely on their Muscle to survive.
Turtle Tamer
The Turtle Tamer's mystical connection with his terrapin brethren imbues him with great power. He excels at moving very slowly and winning footraces with smug satisfaction. His Muscle is the key to his success, and to his long lifespan.
Pastamancer
With his mastery of the arcane secrets of Noodlecraft, the Pastamancer is a force to be reckoned with. He relies on his Mysticality to get ahead in the world.
Sauceror Long engaged in an uneasy truce with the Pastamancers, the guild of Saucerors protects the secrets of the Ancient Brotherhood of Gravymakers. Their Mysticality is their most important attribute.
Disco Bandit
The Disco Bandit boogies to and fro, hither and yon. Whence comes he? No man knows. Whither strikes he next? All men live in fear of him and his Moxie.
The Accordion Thief
The scourge of mariachis and polka bands, the Accordion Thieves have plied their malign craft since time out of mind. Their Moxie serves them well in both their adventures and their interactions with "the ladies."

I'm currently a level 8 Pastamancer and own my own clan. The clan is Dredge and links to this site. If you play, be sure to search "Dredge" once you reach level 3 and join it. I'll let you in.

Oh, and to warn you, you have a certain number of adventures that can be done in a day(literally 24 hours) and that's it. But if you're like me, you'll take good advantage of the flea market once you run out of adventures.

The game is hard to start but fun once you do. Hope to see you there. Wink
Back to top Go down

Fingdom of Loathing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fallen Legends :: Gaming :: General Games-
Jump to: