Fallen Legends
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Fallen Legends

The forum for the RPG game 'Fallen Legends'.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines-advantages and disadvantages

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Azura

Lady Azura

Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines-advantages and disadvantages Empty
PostSubject: Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines-advantages and disadvantages   Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines-advantages and disadvantages Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 7:56 pm

I've started playing that game several months ago, and still, I'm having some issues with certain quests.
I solved only a few quests, yet I'm having problems with one that requires help with a ghost...
If someone could help me about it, I would be very happy.
Happy midget Banana
Back to top Go down
josh

josh

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines-advantages and disadvantages   Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines-advantages and disadvantages Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:01 am

hehe awsome game. i've beaten it i don't know how many times. Are you talking about the quest in the haunted hotel?
Back to top Go down
Lady Azura

Lady Azura

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines-advantages and disadvantages   Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines-advantages and disadvantages Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:08 pm

Yes, that's would be the quest.
Chick is just running around the house and screaming.xD
She's not even creepy, just very annoying... lol! Banana
Back to top Go down
josh

josh

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines-advantages and disadvantages   Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines-advantages and disadvantages Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 8:33 pm

i hate that one. so what do you need help with? I've gone through it so many times it's like i've memorized it geek . or if you want i could put up a link to a walkthrough.
Back to top Go down
EvenAngels

EvenAngels

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines-advantages and disadvantages   Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines-advantages and disadvantages Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:37 pm

Hehe, great game! Although mine has a bug that doesn't let me finish it. Sad

Anyways, what part of the quest do you need help with?
Back to top Go down
Lady Azura

Lady Azura

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines-advantages and disadvantages   Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines-advantages and disadvantages Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 3:01 pm

Well...umm...the problems start when I try to climb the stairs and suddenly, everything crashes and I remain trapped in some basement.And of course, chick is still running around and scaring the hell out of me(if I get to serious) lol!
The problem is, I can't unlock the door in that basement, because my lockpicking skill is too low.Should I raise my skill first and then try to pass that quest? Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Lady Azura

Lady Azura

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines-advantages and disadvantages   Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines-advantages and disadvantages Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 3:09 pm

Oh, and what kind of bug is making problems?
Hope it's not that bad.... Wink
Back to top Go down
josh

josh

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines-advantages and disadvantages   Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines-advantages and disadvantages Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:13 pm

Okay. you can't unlock those doors that way. you gotta find the key for them. there's will be a hallways inbetween two doors and you'll have to run around them and try to find the laundry room. in one of the dryers you'll find the key to the boiler room. it's the room with the red light near it. you'll find a switch to turn on the power in the very back. then you can go back to where you fell and they're will be an elevater near there and you can go back up. hope that helps
Back to top Go down
Lady Azura

Lady Azura

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines-advantages and disadvantages   Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines-advantages and disadvantages Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 6:18 pm

Thank you, it really helps.
So, what is that object that ghost likes so much?
And, who is that girl anyway? Banana
Back to top Go down
josh

josh

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines-advantages and disadvantages   Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines-advantages and disadvantages Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:15 pm

i could tell you.... but it'd spoil it. You'll find out as you goi through the mission.
Back to top Go down
EvenAngels

EvenAngels

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines-advantages and disadvantages   Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines-advantages and disadvantages Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 8:17 pm

Oh, seems Josh beat me too it. XD Incidentally, if you get stuck behind a locked door again, try using Blood Buff. It'll increase your Lockpicking temporarily. Smile

As for the bug, it's really a lot further into the game, but I have to make it out of a cavern and to a boat before a timer runs out. As soon as I get to this boat, the game crashes. 0_0
Back to top Go down
josh

josh

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines-advantages and disadvantages   Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines-advantages and disadvantages Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 10:17 pm

hehe i like that mission. have you downloaded any of the patches for it? They make a huge difference in the game.
Back to top Go down
EvenAngels

EvenAngels

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines-advantages and disadvantages   Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines-advantages and disadvantages Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:07 am

*facepalm* I always forget to get patches. Razz Thanks for reminding me. I'll try that after work today. Smile
Back to top Go down
Lady Azura

Lady Azura

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines-advantages and disadvantages   Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines-advantages and disadvantages Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 4:59 pm

Awwww...thanks anyway, now I'm so curious Happy midget Banana
She looks spooky...and there's the same chick at the Asylum...interesting.
Back to top Go down
josh

josh

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines-advantages and disadvantages   Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines-advantages and disadvantages Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:38 pm

i'll tell that they're not the same person just the same character module. later on you'll see that happen more often.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines-advantages and disadvantages   Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines-advantages and disadvantages Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire the Masquerade Bloodlines-advantages and disadvantages
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fallen Legends :: Gaming :: General Games-
Jump to: